Over five weeks, during the Dingle Adapts Energy live series, we talk to ESB Networks Dingle Project Ambassadors to understand how they’re adapting to renewable technologies in their day to day lives. This series provides a great insight for anyone thinking about undertaking a retrofit or investing in Solar PV systems, Air Source Heat Pumps or an Electric Vehicle. The series focuses on renewable energy, which is a key element of Dingle Peninsula 2030, an initiative for a more environmentally and economically sustainable future on the Dingle Peninsula. The goal is to transition our beautiful peninsula into a low-carbon society.
We conclude the series with this interactive session with a panel of experts, who cover a wide range of bases regarding moving to renewable technologies; they will answer your questions around grants, renewable technologies, sustainability in action in real life.
- Xavier Dubuisson, SEAI mentor with insights on grants
- Deirdre de Bhailís, Manager, Dingle Hub
- Tom Fitzgerald, Dingle Hub, Dingle Peninsula 2030 Community Engagement Coordinator
- Claire McElligott, ESB Networks, Dingle Project Community Engagement Manager
- ESB Networks Dingle Project Ambassadors – Rory McKeown & Carol Uí Laoithe
- Dingle Peninsula Community Energy Mentor – David Garner
- ESB Networks IT/tech specialist, Ciarán Geaney with an overview of the technologies
We’d be delighted if you can join us as a great first step to finding your own way and contributing to a more sustainable future. We’d love to hear your questions in advance so we can be sure to cover everything.